The curriculum at EAC provides a roadmap for how we will accomplish our mission: through standards based on US and Brazilian curriculums as well as our community values of life-long learning, critical and creative thinking and responsible world citizenship.
At EAC's curriculum site a viewer can find:
- general course descriptions
- a planning calendar forecasting when units of study will be delivered during the school year
- information on assessments and how those assessments connect to our curriculum
- resources used in classes
- the entire EAC curriculum
Upper School Curricula and Syllabi are constantly evolving. Here you can find the updated information for grades 6-12.