EAC seeks qualified teachers who are team players.
More specifically, we look for teachers who believe that:
- Learning is more meaningful and relevant when students have an opportunity to apply their own theories and ideas to the world beyond the classroom;
- Learning must take into account individual student starting points, aptitudes, and interests;
- Well-structured and purposeful learning environments (digital & non-digital) empower students to think, create, innovate, and collaborate.
All applicants must provide evidence of the following requirements:
- Teaching license or certification
- A minimum two years of full-time classroom teaching, preferably international teaching experience
- BA/BS or equivalent university degree
We also look for these attributes:
- A subject area degree and/or educational master’s degree or is interested in pursuing further education
- IB Diploma experience for specified high school positions
- Inquiry-based, constructivist approach to learning and teaching
- Integration of technology into curriculum (Google Level 1 Certification)
- Ability to differentiate for diverse learning needs
- Experience with standards-based curriculum mapping
EAC has formulated and implemented a comprehensive Child Protection Program. Our effort to ensure the safeguarding of students begins with our careful vetting and selection of new faculty / staff. We practice a safe hiring regimen. Potential employees are thoroughly screened to ensure that they have no issues in their background that could pose a threat to our students. The School demands that contractors whose employees are on our campus conduct the same type of background screening that we do for our own employees. All EAC personnel agree to abide by the school’s Code of Conduct with regard to proper interactions with students.
If what you read sparks your interest in EAC and reflects your values and beliefs as an educator, please feel free to apply for a position for which you are qualified by sending the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A letter of interest
- A 1-2 page philosophy of teaching and learning
- A 1-2 page cv
- Contact details for three referees