Walking the campus, you get a sense that this is a special place – a place that students and staff treat with respect. We’re located on the outskirts of Campinas, Brazil on a beautiful lush, green 15-acre campus that was once a coffee farm. The campus buildings and grounds are maintained to reflect proximity to nature and the value of working and learning in a beautiful environment.
The lovely climate provides a beautiful year-round backdrop for study. With an exotic variety of trees and flowers, our campus gardens showcase all of the natural beauty and elegance of Southern Brazil.
At EAC, we know that learning spaces and facilities are integral to providing the best possible learning experience for our students. The EAC Facilities Master Plan provides an adaptable “road map” to guide the growth and improvement of our learning spaces over the next 10 years. The plan calls not only for creating new learning spaces but to also renovate and renew existing places.
The EAC Facilities Master Plan consists of a feasible project sequence that is
- aligned with a Long Term Financial Plan.
- responsive to 21st century teaching and learning
- adaptive to support a “3 stream” school up to 800 students.
Planned campus projects in June/July 2018 include:
- Constructing 6 additional upper school modular classrooms.
- Creating an upper school digital fabrication lab and a digital multi-media lab
- Renovating the elementary school and middle school block
- Creating an Elementary School Student Support and Success space
- Creating a space to support collaboration amongst faculty